Flinders + Co is a young and energetic company looking to take things to the next level with like-minded team players to join in.
We supply some of the world's best meat to the world's best restaurants and butchers in Melbourne and beyond. We are passionate about the brands we represent – ethical, sustainable, rare breed, boutique producers.
We care about how animals are treated, and we love working with our customers in partnership to help create amazing dishes for their diners. Like everyone in our dynamic team, you will be young at heart, energetic, and have a positive attitude.
Flinders + Co lives and breathes a Positive Culture, where we Own It, Do It, Love It. How we do anything is how we do everything and the little things count, we get in and get our jobs done and help others around us, and we love coming in to work every day.
Long term career progression in our growing company is always a focus for us.
The role is based out of our office in Port Melbourne with early starts from 2am and early finishes. You will report to the Warehouse Supervisor, and form part of a close knit team.
Your duties will include:
- Picking stock and packing customer orders
- Processing orders on our ERP software
- Receiving and storing stock from our suppliers
- Maximising efficiencies and stock flow through our warehouse
To be successful, you will need to have:
- A great work ethic
- Suit a hands on, physical environment with heavy boxes
- Able to start from 2am
- Experience in meat production and manufacturing is preferable
- Be prepared to learn about our amazing industry and have a passion for what we do.
Send your resume and cover letter through and join us here at Flinders + Co!