Delivery Drivers Needed!!!
Flinders + Co is a young and energetic company looking to take things to the next level with like-minded team players to join in.
We supply some of the world's best meat to the world's best restaurants and butchers in Melbourne and beyond. We are passionate about the brands we represent – ethical, sustainable, rare breed, boutique producers.
We care about how animals are treated, and we love working with our customers in partnership to help create amazing dishes for their diners. Like everyone in our dynamic team, you will be young at heart, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile.
Long term career progression in our growing company is always a focus for us.
Our new office is based in Port Melbourne, reporting to the Operations Manager. Your duties will include:
- Loading vechicles with orders for delivery
- Delivering Orders to our Wonderful Customers throughout Metropolitan Melbourne, the Yarra Valley, and the Mornington Peninsula (depending on the run)
- Keeping a neat and tidy vehicle
- Accurately capturing Proof of Delivery and delivering goods with customer's paperwork
- Offering great customer service
To be successful, you will need to have:
- A great work ethic
- Suit a hands on physical environment with heavy boxes
- Have a current manual drivers license
- Experience in delivery driving is preferable
- Be prepared to learn about our amazing industry and have a passion for what we do.
We have shifts available Monday - Saturday, with a standard start time of 6:30am.
We are looking to fill a number of roles in both Full Time and Part Time positions and we're happy to work with you to find the right balance.
Send your resume and cover letter through and join us here at Flinders + Co!